Returning the Equipment
- SIM cards do NOT have to be returned, you may keep them for future trips.
- When returning equipment, please be sure to write your name clearly on the return package so we could credit you for the return of equipment.
- If you came with an organized tour of a NES Mobile partner tour operator, you may return the equipment to the tour organizer at the end of your trip. Please contact your tour leader for more details.
If you received your phone in the USA, please return it to that location: We recommend that you send your package by registered mail for security and tracking information.
Bergenfield, NJ- NES Mobile c/o Katz, 151 Wilbur Rd, Bergenfield, NJ 07621
Los Angeles- NES Mobile c/o Herman, 11872 Washington Place, Unit 104, Los Angeles, CA 90066
If you received your phone in Israel:
- Ben Gurion Airport Post Office Drop Off-- FREE: As a convenience to you, you could drop the devices off at the Post Office at Ben Gurion airport for you to drop off your phone and other devices at the end of your rental. The post office is located in Ben Gurion Airport in Terminal 3, in "Ha'shchakim" Mall on the 3rd floor– right after check-in, before the doors for "ticketed passengers only". Ask the Post Office representative for a prepaid Nes Mobile registered envelope, and Insert the phone or other device in the envelope. Don't forget to ask the Post Office representative for a tracking number, and please keep this number as proof of return. The Post Office is open Sunday – Thurs 7am- midnight, Friday 12:01 am -2:00pm, Saturdays and Jewish Holidays CLOSED. When the post office is closed, you may put the phone through the bars onto the post office floor- Please be sure to put your devices in an envelope clearly marked NES MOBILE.
- Bet Shemesh office- FREE drop-off. Please contact us for more information.
- Zion Taxi Airport Shuttle - FREE: When you use Zion’s Taxi Airport shuttle service to Ben Gurion airport, you can return your equipment directly to the driver – at no charge! To arrange for van service to the airport, please call Zion at: +972-52-384-3221, Ziontaxi1@gmail.com. When booking Zion’s taxi service, be sure to ask for the NES Mobile discount (10%).
- Mail your equipment from any post office in Israel. Please address to: NES Mobile, PO Box 90006, Bet Shemesh, 99190. We recommend that you send your package by registered mail ("Doar Rashum") for security and tracking information. Registered mail costs about 10 NIS, which you can pay at the post office.
If you received your phone in Israel and did not return your phone in Israel prior to departure please do not send the phone to Israel from abroad, please contact us for further instructions. You will be subject to a fee of at least $15 in addition to the shipping costs.
Please return your equipment within a week from the end of your rental to avoid late fees.